Welcome to the Open LMS Community, your place to connect with others to get answers quickly, learn about how others are using Open LMS, share successes (and challenges!) and collaborate around the future of learning.
We’re excited that you’re here because we believe that we all benefit from a healthy, vibrant community, and we value your contributions.
Please read through the guidelines below before posting or commenting. All users are expected to be familiar with them and will be held accountable for following them.
Community Code of Conduct
We support an open and friendly environment in our community. To maintain that environment, we ask you to be respectful of one another and Open LMS, act with good intention, use good judgment, and assume that others are doing the same. You are responsible for your own actions while participating in this community.
Please DO these things in this community:
- Be respectful, friendly, and sincere
- Use appropriate tone and language - be nice, don't use foul or inappropriate language
- Encourage others (especially those that are new!)
- Share what you know, help others and ask about what you don't know
- Provide constructive, helpful answers and feedback
- Give enough detail (defaulting to "more detail" is usually the right choice), including screenshots and links if needed
- Have some fun!
Please DO NOT DO these things in this community:
- Do not post or link to information that is deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, libelous, harassing or hateful.
- Do not post or link to offensive or inappropriate content or content intended to be inflammatory.
- Do not post or link to content that promotes or encourages illegal activities, sexual services or products, or pornography.
- Do not post or link to viruses, bots, worms, trojan horses or other malicious software; Do not use the community to post, link to, generate, distribute or promote any kind of spam.
- Do not post or link to content that violates anyone’s intellectual property rights (including copyright, patent, trademark, publicity, moral and other property or proprietary rights) or which you do not have the right to post or link to. Of course, you may link to other community content or publicly available Open LMS documentation if appropriately attributed and relevant.
- Do not post or link to content that violates any person’s privacy rights.
- Do not post on behalf of other users without their express permission.
- Do not post or link to confidential information of Open LMS, its partners, affiliates or vendors or any third party.
- Do not misrepresent yourself or lie about your identity or affiliation or falsely imply any association or sponsorship by Open LMS.
- Do not solicit community members for any commercial purpose. Do not solicit community members to interact with you outside of the community to obtain support.
- Do not spam the community with advertisements or self-promotion;
- Do not write Community Tips or other posts with the purpose of promoting or soliciting users for your service, plugin, app or integration.
- Do not solicit community members for their personal or contact information for any reason.
- Do not post or link to content that disparages Open LMS, its vendors, partners, or affiliates.
- For your own safety, do not post your contact information or email address in the community. This is a publicly visible forum. If you need users to be able to reach you, please direct them to a Google or other form to fill out to provide their information.
- Do not utilize or interact with the community in any way that violates the Open LMS Terms of Service.
- Do not provide inaccurate answers to questions; if you don't know the answer, it's better not to comment.
We reserve the right to immediately remove any posts that do not conform to our Community Code of Conduct, without warning. We also reserve the right to temporarily or permanently suspend or bar a user who violates this Community Code of Conduct.
To report behavior or content that violates or is inconsistent with this Community Code of Conduct, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please sign in to leave a comment.