We wanted to give you a heads-up about a few changes coming your way soon. We're updating the look of our Activity Cards in Snap. It's a small but really important visual tweak to make things a bit more appealing.
For this release 4.1 MP4, we're updating graphically all of the activity cards that can be displayed inside a course or if it is the case in the front page, including the resources as a lists and as a cards depending on the Snap settings.
We've improved how these activities will look with a fresh and modern look while maintaining some of the existing functionalities.
- Give a wrapping to the activities that didn't had one, resources as Book, File, Folder, IMS Content package, Page and URL now have a proper border to wrap the activity with a new icon where it didn't existed one and a specific color for that activity.
- Have a better alignment between activity icons, activity name and asset type.
- To maintain a better readability, the label activity is the only activity that doesn't have an icon nor a border color.
- When the resources are set as a card, these will have more space and will look more as a square card compared as before, this way more information in the description can be seen.
- These cards will not have anymore the fade-out at the end of the description and instead an ellipsis followed by a chevron icon letting the user know there is more information to be seen.
- As a last improvement for this release, there is a new enhancement with the Page activity one the resource can be opened inside the same course page and not being redirected to a new one, a chevron icon will be displayed below the page content/description and will work as the old close button.
And for the next release which is 4.1 MP5, we're making some improvements to the move functionality:
- Simpler Drag-and-Drop: We're introducing a drag-and-drop feature for easy content rearrangement inside the course.
- Sorting options: You'll have more ways to sort your content for better organization.
- Rearrange activity options: To have a cleaner look and keep maintaining the Snap always on edit mode, the activity card now will have the options of edit, move, duplicate and etc, inside a dropdown menu at the top right of the card.
And that is it for the moment, feel free to share your thoughts on these changes within the forum. Your feedback is always appreciated.
Stay tuned for these updates.
Please sign in to leave a comment.