Are you looking to add new features to your site? If you already have a plugin in mind, Open LMS has you covered.
Our Code Review service is the key to unlocking additional functionality that goes beyond the standard features provided by the platform. We understand that you may have found a plugin from the MoodleTM community that is not supported by Open LMS. That's where our service comes in.
Why do we need to review the code?
- To guarantee the new code follows the structure and code guidelines we use at Open LMS.
- To guarantee the security of the platform.
- To guarantee its correct operation and total integration with the Open LMS platform.
Who is Mobile Code Review for Plugins for?
Our Code Review service is designed to benefit both existing and new customers seeking to add valuable functionality to their sites. Whether you are already using Open LMS or considering it as your eLearning platform, our service will ensure the proper functioning of your selected plugins.
Benefits of having a Mobile Code Review
- Once we receive the code from our customers, we carry out a general review to estimate the effort and provide some preliminary notes of the issues found within the code that could be fixed by them for free. The document includes such notes.
- Along with that, we run a full estimate of the code review process including support and maintenance fee for the following contracted years. Once the customer accepts the proposal we kick-off the project, present the in-depth report detailing issues that need to be fixed and proceed to schedule live sessions to guide the customer on how to fix them.
- It is good to highlight that the service will only inform and guide the customer on how they can fix the issues found. If the customer would like them to be fixed a new agreement must be drawn.
Ready to Get Started?
Unlock enhanced functionality, ensure code quality, and achieve seamless integration with Open LMS. Let's take your eLearning platform to the next level together!